Saturday, June 16, 2012

Our Home

This is our beautiful home!  I can't find the before pictures but all of the wood in the kitchen (including the cupboards), dining room, and family room was this old, dark, ugly color.  We have spent a lot of time painting and we still have a lot to go.  We have four bedrooms, two and a half baths, a formal living room, family room, and finished basement with a playroom.  I will post more pictures of our house as we finish painting.   Evelyn's room is really cute, but she was sleeping in it when I took pictures, so it will have to wait.       

My beautiful kitchen with tons of counter and cupboard space.

My window looks out into our neighbors beautiful backyard.



I just finished crocheting this pillow and I love it.




Connor's Room

Guest Bedroom

Playroom




4 comments:

  1. That is a great house!! How are you liking living out there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really like it here. Everyone is super friendly, we like the little town we live in, and we are really enjoying being part of our branch. I think it was a good move for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo for a playroom!! Looks like a great house for you guys! Glad you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, everything looks so nice can't wait to see it again. Give my love to everyone. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete